Answers to Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
Virtue Kitchen & Cabinet Design wants all of our clients to have all of the answers you need to make an informed decision about your purchase. These are just some of the questions we are asked on a regular basis; however, if you still have questions please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
01. How long will it take for our cabinets to be crafted?
Answer: Times vary depending on the amount of custom work needed to go into each project; however on average, a custom made project timeline would be 6-8 weeks, while a semi-custom or standard project would be 4-6 weeks.
02. How long should I expect the actual installation to take?
Answer: Once the cabinets are completed, most installations are completed within 1-3 days depending on the complexity of the design and layout.
03. How many colour options do you offer?
Answer: If you can dream it, we can create it. Here at Virtue Kitchens we can offer any custom colour you would like. If you don’t have a colour in mind, we have more than 100 standard colours you can choose from as well.
04. What types of wood do you offer?
Answer: At Virtue Kitchen and Cabinet Design we will craft your new cabinetry out of any type of wood that would best suit your home, lifestyle, budget and design. Our most popular options however, are Maple and High Density Fibreboard (HDF). Regardless of the materials chosen you will always receive top quality workmanship with a passion for perfection.
05. What is HDF?
Answer: High Density Fibreboard is an engineered wood product made from densely-packed wood fibres that offers a smooth, uniform cabinet surface.
Though it might not be some people’s first choice for cabinetry, HDF is a superior product and alternative to natural wood, especially when doing a kitchen redesign. Resistant to buckling and cracking, this is an affordable option
06. How many styles do you offer?
Answer: Here at Virtue Kitchen and Cabinet Design we offer a wide variety of designs to fit every style and personal preference. Your options are truly endless as we can also completely custom design your cabinets to reflect your personal style and design goals.
07. How do I choose the best cabinet maker for my project?
Answer: When seeking out a cabinet maker for your next project, these are just some of the questions you should ask before signing on the dotted line:
- How long have you been in business?
- What training do you possess and are you licensed?
- Does your work come with a warranty?
- Have you worked on similar projects before? If so, can I see examples?
- What are your rates? What does this include?
- What do I need to provide for the project to be completed?
- How long does the entire process take?
- Do you have reviews and referrals?
08. I am ready to design my dream kitchen. What do I need to do?
Answer: Congratulations, this is great news! Now is the time to contact us here to arrange a free design and estimate consultation with one of our highly-train designers.